Sunday, May 12, 2013

Meet and Greet with Bryn Kemp



Name: Bryn Kemp

Born: 3rd Oct 1982 age 30

Parents:  Father; Charles Frederick Kemp (Charlie) Mother; Mary Eliza Kemp

Sibling: Lucas Kemp 28

Six foot one inch tall

Brown Hair, Brown Eyes

Born in Richmond North Yorkshire

Wolf/Lycan

Lives on the family estate.

Chosen by Edward Blackwood to be the Alpha to his daughter Lily, the intention is to set them both up as the West Yorkshire Pack.

Loves heavy rock and eighties bands.

Loves fast cars and motorcycles but currently owns none.

Loves action movies, Bruce Willis and Mel Gibson are his idols.

Feel free to ask Bryn questions in the comments:-)

Giveaway!

A custom glass pendant, all you have to do to enter is follow my Facebook page.





  
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Don't forget to check out the other stops! 

There is still time to sign up for the Cover Reveal hosted by Xpresso Book Tours
 

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello, Terra

      I love her with all that I am, I was born to love her.

      Bryn

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Its nice to meet you too Sheri, got any questions?

      Bryn

      Delete
  3. Do you think your ready to be a pack leader?

    Nikki Prince

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops forgot my email. Nikkiprince@writeme.com

      Delete
    2. I guess a lot of my pack think I'm a little young but if everything goes well and Lily and I become the couple I think we will, then I think together we will be strong. I certainly can't see anything getting in our way, knowing how head strong Lily is. We make a great team, and compliment each other.

      -Bryn

      Delete
    3. What an excellent and sexy response. Thank you Bryn.

      Delete
    4. Well sexy comes with experience, excellence comes with the sexiness, thanks

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. What's your favorite car?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm an old fashioned type of guy, I like the old cars but I'd love one of the new Aston Martin's, the new Vanquish.

      -Bryn

      Delete
    2. I see and are the roads in Yorkshire good driving roads for a Vanquish?

      Delete
  5. Bryn, Thank You for your response to My question. do you trust wallace with Lily in the romantic sense? just wondering. I know its has to be hard for some alfas to have there mate near another man .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do now, they have a sexual past that I'm quite jealous of but the Heat of the month had to be quenched. I wasn't there, Wallace was. I just have to man up and let sleeping Wolves lie.

      -Bryn

      Delete
  6. Pleasure to meet you! My question... Do you like older women?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes how old are you? Winks.
      opens his shirt, do you like muscles?

      Delete
  7. Thanks Bryn for honesty, I can agree with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD LUCK WITH THE BOOK AND THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY! SHELLEY S. calicolady60@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete